This charming 925 sterling silver cross charm necklace pendant for men adorns the symbolic Christian symbol. The Christian cross pendant, is set in 925 sterling silver and elegantly suspends from a 925 sterling silver chain, while enhanced by the handmade turquoise-colored pattern, made from polymer clay. Amazingly handcrafted this exquisite piece of jewelry is coated with enamel, so you can be certain it will remain as glorious as the moment you set eyes on it. The emblem of the Christian faith, wear this charming piece as a representation of your religious connections to Christ. The cross, 0.5×0.4 inches, 1.3x1cm, beautifully dangles from a 18.9 inches, 48cm 925 sterling silver chain. Add a special little touch to yours or his look with beautiful and colorful Christian jewelry. A thoughtful and symbolic gift for any faithful follower, sure to leave a timeless and lasting impression on any special man or boy, whether it be your husband, boyfriend, son or father; for Christmas, Christenings or a wedding anniversary, this charming faithful reminder will brighten her day.
- Men’s Christian cross charm necklace pendant beautifully handmade from sea green polymer clay, set in 925 sterling silver and finished with a coating of transparent enamel to achieve the glimmering, lasting results
- Christian cross measures 0.5×0.4 inches, 1×1 cm
- A wonderful surprise gift idea for that special man in your life, on any occasion. Whether it be a romantic anniversary gift for him, Christmas day present, birthday celebration or just because, the colorful handcrafted jewelry is a unique gift he’ll truly love
- All our hand made polymer clay jewelry arrives in a beautifully colorful gift box ready for gifting or receiving. So treat your wife, girlfriend, mother or daughter to a unique hand crafted timeless piece, that will be forever treasured
- Millefiori, Italian for ‘1000 Flowers’, is the extraordinary technique used to handcraft the enduring and colorful fine millefiori jewelry collection. An ancient technique adapted to manually mold polymer clay into various designs, a process that takes about a week